Thread: Configure Airtel Broadband via Ethernet Switch

Configure Airtel Broadband via Ethernet Switch

I am using Airtel Broadband connection with Browser 699 (Airtel/MM/FL/11)plan. Recently i have purchased a new dell inspiron laptop which is installed with windows 7. I want to connect my laptop simultaneously with my desktop computer. Anyone familiar how to Configure Airtel Broadband via Ethernet Switch. please help me.

Re: Configure Airtel Broadband via Ethernet Switch

I would like to know the Ipconfig setting which your system is having in order to implement the setting which will help you to connect both your laptop as well as the desktop. i would also like to know which router make and manufacturer so that i can get an provide the appropriate settings. Hope this helps.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I would advice you to go for the online help in this matter. Try visiting the Airtel broadband website then visit the airtel braodband then search for the Airtel router setup guide. You will get the method how to connect two machine on a network with the help of the same router. This will definitely help you to resolve this problem.

Thanks for the reply but i am not able to get any kind of solution from the above solution. I would like to get this problem solved any how since i want to access internet from both my laptop as well as from my desktop simultaneously. there is no solution on the official website of Airtel broadband also. Please help.

I would suggest you to call the customer care center of Airtel broadband. Call from any airtel mobile then talk to the broadband technical support executive. The technical support executive will definitely help you to get rid of this application. He will guide you through the whole process for configuring the laptop for airtel broadband.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

As far as i know you should try to call the customer care and ask them to send a technical support engineer to your place who can configure the ethernet settings accordingly. When the engineer arrives at your place he will definitely help you to get this matter solved. Both your laptop and desktop will be connected.