Thread: activating Tata Photon whiz to BSNL

activating Tata Photon whiz to BSNL

Hello to all,
    I have Tata photon usb modem which is 2 months old. From last month Tata provides very bad internet connection and that's why I want to switch to another internet service provider. I want to asked can I activate my Tata modem to other broadband service providers like Reliance or BSNL. Is it possible to do this. Please help me with activating Tata Photon whiz to BSNL.
    Thank you.

Re: activating Tata Photon whiz to BSNL

Hey I am also dissatisfy with Tata Photon service. I think there is some technical problem at the Tata and that's why you are getting such type of service. In this case just wait for few more days until they will solve this problem. After few days you will not get any problem.
    After few days you will not get any problem.

I think it is possible to switch to other service provider, but I don't know what is the exact procedure. I think you have to call customer care of the Tata photon regarding this procedure.
    They will definitely help you in this situation.

Why don't you use Reliance Netconnect data card. Now get your existing Hi-Speed 1x device (USB modem/PCMCIA datacard) upgraded to Netconnect Broadband+ USB Modem, & experience 20 times faster speed of upto 3.1 Mbps. With Netconnect Broadband+, you can download heavy e-mail attachments in a blink or watch/download your favorite online videos without a pause.

The Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ advantage

* Wireless Broadband for both your laptop and desktop

* 20 times faster with speed upto 3.1 Mbps covering 44 cities across India

I am using Verizon Wireless UM150 USB Modem. I think you also use it. A mobile broadband card jutting out from the side of your laptop isn’t that attractive, but if your notebook doesn’t have a PC Card or ExpressCard slot, take a good look at the Verizon Wireless UM150. Although it’s on the bulky side, this USB modem’s good throughput and built-in microSD Card slot, which allows it to double as a flash drive, make it a versatile mobile companion.

You have to use Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Modem. Your very own internet connection in your pocket, this USB modem allows you to get online using any laptop or desktop PC at broadband speeds. Just plug it in via the USB cable and away you go. No need to rely on WiFi hotspots or a landline. And when you're done, just take it out. Simple as that.

Hey there is no way to switch to other service provider. You can use Airtel Wireless Internet Data Card to access internet. It has following features.
    High speed
    • 24/7 Internet connectivity through Airtel EDGE network
    • No automatic disconnection, like normal dial-up connections.
    • Easy to install & simple to use with choice of tariffs to suit you needs.
    • Send and Receive SMS via the Airtel Data Card.

Hi,

you cannot switch to another service provider with the same device, you need to opt for new connection with new device if opting for new ISP.

Thank You.