Thread: Speedup Airtel Prepaid

Speedup Airtel Prepaid

Hello, I have Acer Aspire laptop and I am making use of the Airtel Prepaid Mobile Office Service on it. I am getting more faster speed on my mobile, but when I connect it to computer. It give less speed. If you are having any idea from which I will able to increase the speed then please provide that to me.

Re: Speedup Airtel Prepaid

Hello, you will not able to speed up more. As the speed which is provided by them will be get by you. And if they are providing you less speed then you will get less speed. So, you will not able to get more speed. So, just use the available speed, as there is no more solution for the increasing the speed. So, just make use of that and solve your problem.

Hello, you can simply make use of the right click on the network icon. Then simply configure your modem connection to the highest value and then simply disconnect and reconnect the modem. So, that the settings will get saved. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. So, do that.

Hello, If you want to get the details for your Airtel Prepaid and if you want to provide the speed for that, then give me details for your mobile handset and your computer details. So, that I will able to understand the details about your problem. So, just give that and then I will give you details about it. So, just do that and I will give you details for increase of speed.

Hello, if you want to increase the speed for your Airtel Mobile office then you cant do that. It totally depend on your mobile handset. So, just give details for that and then it can give you more details about it. So, just make use of the new handset which will provide you better speed while working as the Modem. So, just do that and then you will able to get more speed from that. So, just do that and then you will able to get the solution for this.

Hello, If you are having any kind of problem which is regarding the Internet speed then you can ask for that from the Customer Care and then you will able to get solved for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get the speed more than the earlier. So, just ask them, why are you getting less speed and they will give you details about it. So, just call them and get solved for your problem. It is just need to ask them for the solution.

Hello, If you are getting more speed on your mobile phone then it is due to the less amount of the download while making use of the mobile surfing. But, when you use the computer, at that time more amount of the download takes place when your page gets loaded. So, due to that the speed gets minimized. So, if you want to get the solution for your problem, then you need to use the cable connection which will increase speed.