Thread: Airtel Postpaid

Airtel Postpaid

Hello to everyone. I have recently bought the new Airtel Postpaid Connection and after that come to know that the most of the Chargeable Value Added Services such as the Airtel live, WAP and others are started Directly. This means that they are exploiting Customers. I have come to know that as per the TRAI "No Chargeable value added service should be enabled to a Customer until his explicit consent'. So, Airtel is exploiting customers. How to stop this?

Re: Airtel Postpaid

Hello, I am also getting problem due to the Airtel. They had activate my GPRS many time directly from there end and due to that I have to pay the charges for that. I have made many times complaint about it, but not able to get any kind of solution for that. So, if anyone is having the solution on this, then please provide that to me also. I will be thankful to you. I don't able to understand why they do this kind of problem.

Hello, If you are getting the problem from the Airtel regarding the Value Added Services then you can simply call to the customer care and then simply ask them for stopping that and then you will able to get solved for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to stop that particular service and get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, if you are facing the problem then why don't you visit to the Airtel Gallery and ask them for the solution. If you simply make use of the help from them, then you will able to resolve the problem which you are getting. So, just do that and then you will able to solve the problem which you are getting. So, just do that and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem.

Hello, basically the Airtel live service is provided ByDefault and if you make use of that then only you will get charged for that. So, if you don't use the Airtel live service then you won't be charged. But, if you are using that then you have to pay for that. So, if you are not using that and if they are charging you then you must need to ask them for that. So, just check that and get solved the problem.

Hey, I am also getting the same sort of problem. Whenever any kind of service started, they simply activate that on my card And then I have to pay for that service. I don't able to understand why they select my number for that. And if I call to the customer care then they told me that I have activated that and due to that they are giving me this service. So, no refund also. I am thinking to switch to another company due to this problem.

Hello, if you are facing such kind of problem then you have to simply visit to the Airtel Gallery. Then Simply lodge the complaint against them and then you will able to get the refund for your deduction and also in future you won't get such kind of problem from them. So, just check that and then you will able to solve the problem which you are facing. So, just do that and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem.