Thread: Reliance Broadband Web login

Reliance Broadband Web login

Hello to all,
    I am having problem with Reliance Broadband Web login. I am using Tata Indicom connection as my primary connection and I am using Reliance as my secondary connection. In reliance connection it is easy to login at their home page, if I am accessing it from my home. If I am outside then it is difficult to login at their home page. I want to asked is it possible to bypass this login page and directly get to the administration page. Please help with Reliance Broadband Web login.
    Thank you.

Re: Reliance Broadband Web login

As per my knowledge there is no way to bypass this login page. You have to login at their home page. You can also able to go to the administrator page of the ADSL modem. You can do this in the following way.
    First remove cable from your modem -> now restart your modem -> now connect your PC to modem -> Now in the browser type "192.168.0.1." address.

Quote Originally Posted by MAHESA View Post
    Hello to all,
    I am having problem with Reliance Broadband Web login. I am using Tata Indicom connection as my primary connection and I am using Reliance as my secondary connection. In reliance connection it is easy to login at their home page, if I am accessing it from my home. If I am outside then it is difficult to login at their home page. I want to asked is it possible to bypass this login page and directly get to the administration page. Please help with Reliance Broadband Web login.
    Thank you.
    I think you have to try to login at home page. Reliance connection hold this login for 2 hours if no packets are being sent through. For 2 hours you can able to login at their home page.

Hey it is possible to bypass the login page of the reliance connection. There is only one thing you have to do for bypass the login page of the reliance connection. Just let script keep logging you in every few minutes. It is used to activate your connection for few minutes.
    I hope this will help you.

You have to use following command to login in.

Code:
    curl -F username=myloginname -F password=mypassword \
    http://www.reliancebroadband.co.in/user/refresh/home
    You have to put this command in the cron job, so that it can run for every 10 minutes.

Hey I tired to use your command ion my computer, but it doesn't work. Can anyone tell me other way to or other option for automatic login. It means that can I use nc instead of curl? This is because I am using (AVM Fritz Box) router and it has nc installed in it and not curl. Is is possible to use nc instead of curl.

Hey I use following command to bypass login page. I think you also use this command to bypass the login page.
    Code:
    ./curl  -d "username=Username&password=Password"  http://www.reliancebroadband.co.in/user/refresh/home