Thread: How to check BSNL telephone bill

How to check BSNL telephone bill

Hello everyone, I am searching for the techniques on how to check BSNL telephone bill. So, I need some urgent help here. The bill has to be checked before the main copy reaches home. Does this technique depend upon the area where I am staying? I know that the people on this forums are very helpful, so I am seeking help here. Well anyways, all possible replies and suggestions on this topic are very much appreciated.

Re: How to check BSNL telephone bill

It seems that your query to check BSNL telephone bill has been solved on forums already. You must have a check at the thread that is given below. I hope that you get the solution that is required there:
    How to view BSNL bills online?
    If you are not able to understand anything or if you are having more queries, then they are always welcome.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

There is an official website of BSNL. You will have to go to that site to check BSNL telephone bill. There, you will be guided on how to view the bill. But, I am not quite sure if it can be done before the original copy is posted at your place. But, you can just give it a try. If it succeeds, then well and good. If not, then hard luck. I wish you all the best!!!!
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Checking the BSNL telephone bill does not depend on the location or area where you are living. Infact, that does not make any sense at all. According to me, you must contact the officials and they will guide you with all the methods and techniques available to view the bills. They will also let you know if it is possible to do so before the main copy is send to your place.

The solution to check BSNL telephone bill is very simple. At my place, I just have to dial 1500 to know about the bill. The best thing is that it is tool free and you can get the update about your bill before it is delivered at your home. I hope that this is the solution that you were searching for. So, check out if this technique works out at your place too or not.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Hello again, thank you for providing the information on to check BSNL telephone bill. I have tried out the solution about dialing 1500. But, the problem is that I am just able to talk with the customer care or service. I cannot understand where can I get the option about getting the information about the bill. Please help me with this situation soon.

It seems that there may be particular codes for specific areas and locations and this is the reason why the 1500 code is not working out for you. Where do you live? Anyways, you will be provided with the correct code to check BSNL telephone bill from the authorized people only. So, contact them as soon as possible.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter