Thread: How to activate 3G in BSNL?

How to activate 3G in BSNL?

Hello. I have a Nokia 5800 Xpress music phone. I want to activate 3g service on my BSNL phone. I have no idea what has to be done to make it active. Please help me out so that I can make use of the same. It would be very helpful if you can make the things to process out and sort the issue that I want to. Please do help. Thank you.

Re: How to activate 3G in BSNL?

First of all it is essential that you check out for the service is available to support from tower. So contact the exchange and then look out for the service. If it is available then you need to buy a Sim for 59rs and then you can select the appropriate data plan that is needed. So do check out and make the amendments for it. I hope this may help you out.

There is another way to get the things work out well for you. All you need to do is to send an SMS to 53733 as M3G120.Within mins you'll get a message to confirm.As soon as you reply with M3G120Y you will be migrated to 3G. You have t o do it if you use 2G sim. It would be done well and with out any issue. So do look out and check for the same.

It isn't that difficult to activate the service. You need to purchase the 3G SIM which may cost around 300rs with 7 days of validity. As it is been done you may need to recharge with one the data recharge they provide. You may start with Rs 400 recharge that may give you validity for 30 days and 1 GB of data usage. So do look out.

The best and better option would be contact the service operator. They will guide you and make the things work out well for you. All you need to do is to get the issues to be sorted by contacting them. I hope this will help you out and work out well for you. This is the best way through which you can migrate the plan and get the things work out well for out. So do check out for the same.