Thread: How is Tikona WiBro?

How is Tikona WiBro?

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp operating system. The thing I want to know is about Tikona wibro. I need an internet connection and recently I heard about Tikona. I want to know about its service and the speed that it provides in Delhi. Is it worth to buy Tikona wibro? Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: How is Tikona WiBro?

To tell about Tikona wibro internet connection it is not very well. The service is not good at all. Here in Hyderabad the service is bad and the speed is tremendously slow. It takes a lot of time to even access to the webpage. It would be better that you do not opt for this service as it is not worth. Look out for some other service. That would be better.

In Delhi Tikona webservice is quite better. It is not that the service is that bad. I use Tikona wibro and has been using it quite well without much of the problem. They provides good schemes with good internet bandwidth. So do check out for the information of the service they provide. You can contact the service provider more details regarding the same. Do look out for it. It may help you out.

They provide web service but it is not that worth to buy. There is frequent disconnection of the same. The service is really bad. Infact many a times the n\internet is not able t o connect well. It would be better that you do not opt for this service as it is a really bad experience that I have been facing. So look out for something else. It may help you out well.

I would suggest you to use BSNL broadband service. They provide better plans with good bandwidth and no much disconnection issue as that of Tikona. This service has newly been introduced and this is the reason you are not been able to work or process well with it. So I would suggest out to get the things to process out well tat may then support the thing.

It would be better that you look out for some other service. Check out for Airtel broadband service or you may also look for MTNL service that provides the best speed. Tikona is not much good to use as many of them faces a lot of problems with it. There is frequent disconnection and slow internet speed. It would be better that you look for some other service.

Do not use the service of Tikona as I am using the same and has been facing a lot of problems. I have no idea what could have the reason but I opt the service as it was providing good plans. But its not at all good. The plans do not fulfill to the core. It gets disconnected every now and then. Please do help out so that I can make the issue to get worked well.