Thread: BSNL Broadband VS Connect Broadband

BSNL Broadband VS Connect Broadband

I need you guys to provide me some suitable information on the comparison of BSNL Broadband VS Connect Broadband. I hav eheard people saying that Connect provides far much better speed. Is this information true? If yes, why is it so an is there any new technology being used with it? Is the service of Connect available everywhere in India? Please provide all your views and comments.

Re: BSNL Broadband VS Connect Broadband

When BSNL Broadband VS Connect Broadband comparison is done, Connect is always better because as you have said, it has the latest technology of optical fibre involved. The connection is so vast that it can be expanded upto 1500 KM. Also, because of the use of the optical fibre, the users will get a tremendous speed with its help. I would suggest you to go with Connect Broadband.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Now-a-days, I have seen many of the users concerned with the speed while watching the videos in YouTube. People have to wait sometimes for streaming of the videos, so that they can watch it without any hindrance. But, when Connect is used, there is no need for the same. When you start the video, it will be streamed in a great speed. I wish you all the best!!!!
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Hello there, there is only one problem with Connect Broadband. I dont think that its services are available all over India. When I checked out with the officials, I found out that it is only available in the Punjab! I was quite surprised at it! So, only the users of the Punjab can be benefited by the features provided by Connect. The others will have to wait until they are provided all over the country.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have seen that many of the users are demanding for Connect Broadband. So, I am sure that looking at the demands the services will be provided all over the country soon. Since, there is a new technology of optical wires involved, it will be costly. Moreover, it will take some time to be setup in all the areas. So, some amount of patience has to be surely kept.