Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Reliance NetConnect crashes on Snow Leopard

India BroadBand

Old 04-05-2010

Reliance NetConnect crashes on Snow Leopard

Hello. I have a desktop Macbook and it was installed with Mac operating system. Now it is been upgraded to Snow leopard. The problem is that I am not able to get the Reliance netconnect to perform well. I have no idea what could have caused the issue? The system gets crashed while using the same. Please help me out. Thank you.

Old 04-05-2010

Re: Reliance NetConnect crashes on Snow Leopard

The problem is that the drivers that is been installed may not be compatible for the operating system that you are using. So in order to get the issue to be sorted. You need to process well for the thing by getting the drivers that is essential and able to cope with the system. So do check out for the thing that may help you out well. I hope you would then sort the issue.
Old 04-05-2010

There is a way through which you can make the things to work out well and sort the issue. All you need to do is to follow the steps as follows:
  • Connect the datacard to usb port.
  • Install wvdial sudo apt-get install wvdial
  • Configure wvdial sudo wvdialconf

This shall help.
Old 04-05-2010

You need to contact the customer care or the service provider. they will guide you properly for the thing. It is necessary and very much needed to get the issue to be performed well and make the things to process fast. You may then not be able to face the system crash as they will give you the proper ailments required to work under the system that you use.
Old 04-05-2010

The configuration for the device that you have and is using to work with is not able to work accordingly. In order to get the issue to be sorted and make it function all you need to do is to process out by re assigning the address for the same. I hope this may then help you out to work well without any issue. So check out.
Old 05-05-2010

Possibility could be that the drivers you have is not able to cope with the system. So in order to get the things to perform and execute well it is essential that you check out for the thing and get the issue to be sorted. It has not been the thing that you may work out well for the same as it is necessary that you do check for the required and necessary thing that may let you to process.
Old 06-05-2010

There is a possibility that the drivers is not been available for Snow leopard system that you use. So in order to get the issue to be sorted or get support it would be essential that you check out for the required ailment that may needed to fulfill to get the drivers to detect under the system that you sue. So do look out for the thing.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,