Thread: Airtel Touchtel broadband tariff

Airtel Touchtel broadband tariff

Hello friends, I need the views on Airtel Touchtel broadband tariff from you guys because I have decided to get the broadband connection from Airtel. It would be a great help if any of you guys can recommend me any good plan. How is the service provided by Airtel? Are they more co-operative in this case? I need all your views and replies on topic. I am waiting for probable suggestions.

Re: Airtel Touchtel broadband tariff

While talking about Airtel Touchtel broadband tariff, I am in a positive side for their services. They are quite better than Reliance. It can also be compared with BSNL now a days. Many-a-times, people are not able to afford BSNL, so Airtel is best suited. Even the plans can be selected as they are suited for each user's needs. I suggest you to go with Airtel.

The services provided by Airtel Touchtel broadband are very much better. There is only one problem that happens sometimes. They provide connections more than possible in a particular area. It happens that they are not able to provide as much services and thus, the connection drops out or at times, they become slow. Otherwise, I think that this is the best service available.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I would suggest you to go with the following Airtel Touchtel broadband plan:
    • You can get a download speed of 256 KBPS and upto 1 GB can be downloaded in 1 month.
    • If you want to convert it into unlimited from 9pm to 8am, you just need to do a topup of Rs. 50 every month.

This is the best plan according to me.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Hello there, you must get some official help for the information about Airtel Touchtel broadband tariff, since there are many plans available. There can be better offers that are known to the officials only. They will give you the perfect information and you can select the one suited for you accordingly. Well, all your queries and problems are very much welcome.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Hello again,
    Well, thanks for providing all your views on the Airtel Touchtel broadband tariff. Anyways, I was browsing the internet yesterday and found out that many users are complaining that the costs levied are too high by the Airtel people. Also, the speed is comparatively low. It also seems that there are no free hours provided by them. What is your opinion about this?

Ambak, you will have to first check out how the service of Airtel is in your location. I think that they have lowered this problem that were being caused because of providing unnecessary services to all the people in particular areas. So, I dont think that you will be facing any such situations in the future.