Thread: Pixelview Play TV Pro on Windows Xp

Pixelview Play TV Pro on Windows Xp

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp operating system. I used to work with Windows 98 first and the thing is that I have Pixelview play TV. It used to work with it but as now I have upgraded the system to Windows XP it is not able to work well. Please help me out so that I can make the things to work out well.

Re: Pixelview Play TV Pro on Windows Xp

You can get the drivers for the same on their official website. All you need to do is to click on the link given Pixelview. Do check out for the same. This is basically the drivers for PV-BT878P+rev.4C/8X/10A. I hope you may then get the things to work and process well for the same. So do look and check out for the thing. I hope you may get the things to process.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to perform a clean install if the application. This is basically well worked for you. It is essential and necessary that you process for the thing. Due to upgradation the drivers are not able to cope well. so do check out for the same. I hope this may support well for you.

Get the latest drivers for the same. It is necessary and essential that you perform well accordingly that may then help to sort the issue for you. So do check out as it is very much needed to make the things to process. The updated drivers may be found on the official site. I hope you may then be able to work out well with the same.

The application that you use may need to be reinstalled. This may then help you out to get the things to work and process out well for you. so in order to get the things to be processed or functioned it is essential that you make the things to be reinstalled that is the drivers. I hope this may help you out well. So do check out for the same.

Contact the manufacturer for the drivers that you need in order to get the device to work under the same. I would be better that you check for the same. The manufacturer would guide you and let to the proper ailment required to get the things to perform and execute well. I hope this may then left you to proper solution. So do check out.

I do not think that there is any needs for driver for the same. The device may get automatically detected to the system as Windows Xp has inbuilt drivers. Still for the device you can get the drivers from the official site or contact the manufacturer. There is another alternative you can upgrade the system. All you need to do is to install Windows 7 operating system.