Thread: Reliance Netconnect Vs Tata Photon Vs EVDO BSNL Review of 3G USB data card

Reliance Netconnect Vs Tata Photon Vs EVDO BSNL Review of 3G USB data card

Hello people,
    I am having a laptop that is loaded with the Windows Vista operating system. As I travel a lot, I am looking for a wireless internet connection. After going through all the options available in the market, I have got 3 alternatives left. So, I need you guys to help me with the comparison between Reliance Netconnect Vs Tata Photon Vs EVDO BSNL Review of 3G USB data card. Please suggest me the probable one.

Re: Reliance Netconnect Vs Tata Photon Vs EVDO BSNL Review of 3G USB data card

I would suggest you to have a look at the following threads for the comparison between Reliance Netconnect Vs Tata Photon Vs EVDO BSNL Review of 3G USB data card. Actually, you will get a broad idea about the same and thus, you can select the one that is suitable for you by yourself:
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I would like to emphasize on the Reliance Netconnect because I have felt that this is the best wireless connection that is available. It provides a great speed till 3.1 MBPS. You will get the service centers of the same all over India. Next, it has a great network and cool speed. The support of the customer care is quite good.
    While coming to the disadvantages that can be faced while using this service is that it has great costs involved. You will not get any plans that support unlimited. You will be required to pay the costs even if the speed is crawling.
    The costs involved are as follows:
    Get 3 GB for Rs. 800 per month
    Get 10 GB for Rs. 1100 per month
    Get 15 GB for Rs. 1500 per month
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Tata Photon is very much better than Reliance Netconnect because Tata is giving a great competition to Reliance in terms to costs, especially. I will always advice people to quit using the services of Reliance because there are many problem faced. The speed is a little less than Reliance. The main advantage is that when you exceed the limit, you will be just charged 50 paise more.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

As the information about Reliance Netconnect and Tata Photon is provided, I would like to provide some help with EVDO BSNL Review of 3G USB data card. The main thing is that 3G is the latest technology available. You will get the best speed with the help of this technology. Another thing to be noted is that you will have to check for the coverage of 3G in your area, so that you will not face any problems while using the same.

tata photon plus vs reliance netconnect vs mts mblaze..

i shifted to delhi last month.. and i wanted a net connection for my laptop which i can use anywhere. in the delhi or outside delhi..
    the choices were few for me.
    three players were there
    1 is tata photon plus
    2 is reliance net connect
    3 mts mblaze

then i searched internet for reviews..
    some said that reliance is good and some was in favour of tata.. and the publicity of tata photon on web is very much..
    mts is a new player. and the network of mts is not as wide as tata or reliance

after reading reviews i went to mts and i found the speed was not so impressive. i opened youtube and the video buffered after 3 sec then 6 sec . seriously speed was really not up to the mark..

but i was in hurry of buying that device so i bought tata photon plus..
    and believe me its only gave me disappointment..
    the speed fluctuates.. in day time it is good but most of the time the speed is very very bad.. other big issue is the network coverage.. tata network is pathetic.

and today i bought reliance netconnect.. and i fall in love with it..
    no doubt speed is marvelous network coverage is good..

reliance netconnect plus is a sure shot winner..

and dont only go on my words. before purchasing a net device go and ask for a demo first..

i hope this review will help you
    thanks
    kshitij