Thread: Tata Sky Signal Problems

Tata Sky Signal Problems

Hello. I have a TATA SKY DTH service activated for entertainment. The problem is that I faced a lot of signal problems last night. Also I faced the same next day morning. I have no idea what could have caused the issue. Also there was no rain due to which there should have been any signal problem. So please do help me out that may sort the thing to process well. Thank you.

Re: Tata Sky Signal Problems

As you are facing the issue it is necessary that you look out for the same by getting the things to work and process out by contacting the service provider. You can get the live help from the customer care. Do check out for the same. You may then help out well for getting the issue to be sorted. I hope you will get the things to work out accordingly.

The main issue is due to the Sun Outage problem by all DTH operator. It has been told by all DTH operator that there will be service interruption due to solar natural phenomena. So it is the reason that you are getting such problems while using the same. You have to check out for the thing by contacting the service provider for a remedy that may be provided or will be developed in order to get the issue to be sorted. So do check.

As if you have no idea about Sun outage let me tell you that the Sun outage is a Sun transit that has an interruption or distortion of geostationary satellite signals caused by interference from solar radiation. The effect is basically due to the radiation of sun which is been overwhelmed by the satellite signal. So do look out for the same. I hope you may now get to a better conclusion then.

In order to get the things to be worked out well You need to contact the provider. They may guide you well and let you know the issue. Other than that it may be that there is some issue with the firmware. So it would be essential and very much needed to upgrade the firmware of the device. You may then get to a proper solution then. So check out.

Basically this problem do arise in the moth of march, may, june mostly. This is the time period when sun outage issue occurs. So it would be better that you perform and check out for the thing and get the things to work out well. I hope this may let you to get the things to know well. So do check for the thing. You may get to a better conclusion.