Thread: changing airtel broadband cable connection to wifi

changing airtel broadband cable connection to wifi

I am currently using the Airtel Broadband with my Personal Computer. I can buy a new laptop few days ago and I would like to use the wifi connectivity. I am thinking to purchased a wireless router for this purpose and I would like to use
    both the connections. Can anyone suggest me how to make it possible. Also please give the wireless router to be bought for this. I can have the Beetel 220BXI (ADSL2+MODEM) router with my cable connection. I can not want to call airtel for changing this as I have heard that the modem they install for wifi can only be used for wifi connectivity and cable connection is not possible. Please help me out.

Re: changing airtel broadband cable connection to wifi

Hello, I think you have to call on to the Customer Care of the Airtel to know about the changing airtel broadband cable connection to wifi. They can assist you to know about how to change the Airtel broadband cable connection to wifi. I am providing you the Customer Care number if you can not know the number and it can be 121. I hope they can help you. have a Nice Day!!!!!
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Hi, According to me that you must have to go to the Center of the Airtel for to get the information about the changing Airtel broadband cable connection to wifi. Because, If you go over there they can personally helps you and tells you the each and everything about your query. So, this personal assistance can helps you to gain the information about the changing Airtel broadband cable connection to wifi more easily and clearly.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You can also gain the information on the Internet. But I am suggesting you that can only use the Official website of the Airtel. Because on Official site you can get the proper information about the your query. If you can not know the official site of the Airtel and then I am providing you the following link for your assistance.
    changing Airtel broadband cable connection to wifi
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Airtel can be supplying the Beetel 450BX1 or Beetel 450 TC1. Both could be used with the Reserved Jack 45 cables to four various computers or laptops in the LAN or Ethernet mode. In WIFI mode, Any number could be used in close proximity. I thought that You can have ONLY AIRTEL telephone line based Broadband connection. The Airtel could give in Exchange WIFI router on additional NON Refundable additional deposit of Rs 500/= No monthly rent.