Thread: Issues with antivirus in reliance broadband connection

Issues with antivirus in reliance broadband connection

Hello friends,

I am having reliance wimax unlimited plan from two months. I have installed escan antivirus on my computer system. But problem is that whenever I try to to update this antivirus I get error message saying that 'no connectivity'. I am not getting why I am getting problem while updating my antivirus. Is there is problem is in my reliance broadband connection? Please help me to resolve this issue. I will appreciate your any help.

Re: Issues with antivirus in reliance broadband connection

According to me you have not properly installed the escan antivirus. Than causes problem while updation of this antivirus. If you want to resolve this issue, then reinstall the your eScan antivirus and then restart your computer system. And then try to update this antivirus. I hope this time you will be successful in it.

It seems that there might be some problem in your reliance broadband connection. If your reliance broadband connection is getting fluctuated many times then, there may be chances that you get an problem while updation of your antivirus. You need to check the connection of your broadband to see if it is connected properly not.

I suggest first you to check the setting of your antivirus. After this if you still having same problem, then your broadband connection must have some issues. So I suggest you to contact to the customer care of your reliance broadband. Then will definitely solve this updation issue. I think this is the ultimate solution to resolve this problem.

Hi friend,

Please go through the following solutions:
    • Configure the setting of your antivirus.
    • Try to reinstall your antivirus.
    • Contact the customer care service of Reliance broadband.

If you are getting problem while updating the antivirus, then there may chances of having virus infection on your computer. There is only one way to resolve this is to reinstall this antivirus. I also suggest you to use Quick heal antivirus rather than EScan. I think you will also need to check the broadband setting of your computer system.

I recommend you to reinstall operating system that you are using with your computer. Before that try to use the antivirus other than Escan antivirus. And then check if your get same problem with this antivirus or not. Then check the router connections is properly made or not. Also try to enable the feature of antivirus application known as 'Automatic update'.