Thread: Vodafone Complaint process

Vodafone Complaint process

Hello,
    I have a vodafone sim card and I have some issue with it. I tired to connect to my local service provider for a complaint, but they are not answering from their side. So, if you guys can provide me a list of vodafone complaint process and types of different complaint processes, then it would really help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

Re: Vodafone Complaint process

Hello,
    I think you can call them at their toll free number which is provided by them. I mean to say that you can call to the vodafone executive center and file a complaint there. If I am not wrong the number is 111. You cn directly call them from your mobile number. or any other phone or even landline. I think they answer to a call there and they will provide you a complaint number and conform you back after few days that you problem is resolved or not.

Hello,
    Yes the above is a correct process. I would like to give you another alternative. You can directly contact the team leader of the local service center. You will just have to provide the complain number and then you can get the necessary information you will require. I think you will get a satisfactory answer from the supervisors there. Any more information that you will require will be provided to you by them. Hope this works for you.

Hello,
    If the above two posts does not work for you then you can directly call or write to the regional nodal officer. But this should be done in the working hours only. You can directly even complaint him about your problem. Also, if you have an issue with the service of vodafone then you can contact him or you can just write him an email mentioning all the issue you have with the service.

Hello,
    If you are really not getting any information from the service center guys, then you can walk down to their service center to your local area and file a complain there. do not forgot to pick up the complaint number there. But this is the last option you will have to follow. If you are getting any response from the service when you call them, then you do not have to go to their center.

Hello,
    If you need information about the nodal officer or the service center number or email address of the concerned guys then you can visit the vodafone's official site and there you can find any information about the local or any area. I think the site is vodafone.in. Else if you have problems find the contact on that site you can post here with your local are and we will provide you the needed information..