Thread: Prepaid online recharge problem

Prepaid online recharge problem

Recently i have subscribed to Tata photon plus and yesterday while i was trying to recharge my tata photon account i was getting an error message stating that your account number is invalid. Has anyone faced this error ever before. Please help to get rid of this Prepaid online recharge problem .

Re: Prepaid online recharge problem

It appears as you went wrong on some of the steps or you have missed some of the steps. So i would suggest you get try it once more. login to the website and then be careful while entering the account number as well as the amount which you are tying to recharge with check whether the amount is valid.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Sounds like that this facility is not available in your area or zone you have not posted your zone. If possible try to mention it in your further posts. so that i can confirm it with some higher authorities.

Till then i would suggest you to visit your nearest tata gallery or the tata indicom gallery and take assistance from them.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Here i think that your account number is not correct and hence you should try it once again. this time try to insert the account number precisely. If this fails then i would suggest you to get a new account number. You can get it by visiting the nearest customer care center or a Tata Indicatiom gallery.

Login to the ichoose.in and select the online recharge option for wireless connection you can do prepaid data card recharge through Internet. Just enter your 10 digit data card number and select the denomination. So go ahead and keep in touch where ever you are. Fill the information properly to recharge your account.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!