Thread: drivers for modem SXC-1080

drivers for modem SXC-1080

I have recently upgraded my computers operating system from Windows XP to the Windows 7. I also use tata photon + for surfing internet on my computer, but the current driver for modem SXC-1080 does not work on windows 7. So i wanted to have the driver for windows 7 as my modem that connect only with the Windows XP but on the Windows 7. The dialer screen comes up but the sites are not able to open. Please help me the way that how can i get the drivers for my current operating system. Please help...

Re: drivers for modem SXC-1080

I think you need to go to the tata photon + official website and from there you can get the latest and updated driver for your modem with respect to your computer's driver. So just go on the tata indicom website and from there you can have the latest and the updates driver for your modem without any of the problem. I lways visit the website for having the latest softwares for my tata photon + usb modem.

I think to have the driver you need to go on the mentioned link which is the offical website of the tata indicom and from there you can get the latest firmware or the driver for your modem with respect to the operating system which you have on your computer. This is the best way by which you can get the drivers for your modem as there are many of the website which provide the driver. BUt it is really good that, we should have the driver from the offical website only.

http://www.tataindicom.com/t-persona...plug2surf.aspx

If you don't find the driver on the website of the tata indicom then i think you need to have the driver for your modem from the place from where you have bought the tata pthoton plus modem. Just contact them and ask for the driver to provide you without any of the problem. Also you can visit their place and from there you can get the driver and ask them to provide the latest and the updated friver for your computer that runs on windows 7.

You can also contact the customer care number for your need of the driver for your modem. Just ask them to give you the way that you can get the driver. I was wondering that if you want don't get the driver then i think you need to go to the nearest tata indicom center and there you can get the driver by placing your requirement with respect to the modem which you use with your computer.