Thread: Photon+ Error 678. remote computer did not respond

Photon+ Error 678. remote computer did not respond

Hi friends,
    I have activated my account with Tata Photon + wireless internet service and was using it successfully on my computer which uses Windows 7 operating system. Recently when i tried to link the USB modem and tried to connect to the internet, I received an error message stating that "error: 678 Remote computer didn't respond". I don't know why it is happening and i don't know the solution for this error message. Please help me....

Re: Photon+ Error 678. remote computer did not respond

I was also getting same error message and was not able to solve it, then i called up the customer care and asked them for the solution. I also asked them that is there any of the problem related to the server of the tata photon services. They responded me that there was no problem with the service and if the problem still persist then i think you need to visit to the nearest Tata office and ask them for the solution..

To solve this problem i think you need to contact the tata customer care number and ask them to solve your problem. I think this error which you are getting may be a temporary problem which can be caused by the network of the tata serives and also with some internet issues. So i think you need to go there and then try for some of the best service to provide you the solution for your computer and also for your modem.

You can also solve this problem by uninstalling the driver of your usb modem from your computer and then try to re-install it with the perfect and suitable settings which can help you to avoid the occurance of the problem in the future. So try this method to solve this error from your computer when you try to connect to the internet via your usb modem with respect to the tata photon +.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you consult to the tata people for the query i think you should be able to solve this problem. Asi also use tata photon + with my laptop and i can say that there are most of the common error that are faced by the users. The error what i think is that, you don't need to worry with these kind of error, as they are temporary and they are also related to the server's end. The problem occurrs most of the time by the inactive service. So i think you need to wait to for the solution.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600