Thread: Photon +: "Error 721: The remote computer did not respond"

Photon +: "Error 721: The remote computer did not respond"

Hi everyone,
    I have a Tata Photon + and i am using it from the last six months and i haven't found any of the error with it. But recently when i was trying to connect to the internet with the help of the tata poton + i got an error message satating that "Error 721: The remote computer did not respond". I am getting this error from the last three days and i am not able to connect to the internet. So Please help me and also provide me some information on this error.

Re: Photon +: "Error 721: The remote computer did not respond"

As you have stated the error which you are getting on your computer when you try to connect to the internet through tata photon +, i think if you get this kid of errors, the best thing is to contact the customer for the quick help and they will provide you the solution also you can visit the nearest Tata indicom service center and ask them about your problem.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I was also getting the same error for my tata photon + usb modem, so i did some method and was able to solve this error problem and the internet was running great without any kind of error occurring.

Method for solving this Error:

1. You need to uninstall the photon+ from your computer.
    2. This can be done by going in my computer then to the control panel after that to add and remove option, then you need to click on the remove the device photon+.
    3. Once the device is uninstalled from your computer, after that you need to restart your computer and then after that install it back .

This will definitely solve your problem.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

The error which you have stated i think this error is not related to the modem which you are using it with your computer, there is some problem with the configuration, and the error it simply means that it was unable to connect to the internet. I think you need to check out with the login information which should be filled correct when it ask to login for making any connection. So please check with the login information which you provide during the login.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

With the reference of your error which you are getting i think you need to check out with the services that are working fine. I think it may be the problem from the server side and you need to confirm it with the help of the tech support of the tata photon + by calling to the customer care. Aks them about your problem and tell them to provide you the solution.

This is a normal error which you can get whenever there is a problem with the tata photon + wireless internet services. So you don't need to worry, it is a temporary internet problem with the photon + and if you want to solve this problem and to know about it then you can contact the tech support of the tata photon + services and ask them about this error also if you need then you can aks them the prevention for this error.