Thread: Photon+ Prepaid Registration

Photon+ Prepaid Registration

Hello friends,
    I have recently bought a photon+ prepaid device to activate internet on computer, but I unable to register at www.tataindicom.com. I tried various method to do this, but nothing happened. My device is working fine, but I unable to register. Anyone else having problem with Photon+ Prepaid Registration. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Photon+ Prepaid Registration

hey it seems that there is some server side problem at the www.tataindicom.com and that's why you are not able to go to that site and not able to register. I think there is some technical problem from there side and due to this you are not able to register at their site. In this case just wait for few more days until they solve their problem. After 3-4 days again try to register at their site.

You have to use following steps to register online.
    1. First go to www.tataindicom.com and now go to the e-profile link.

2. To register click on the New User link.

3. Now select Prepaid .

4. Now enter your information like Telephone Number, E-mail address, and then click on the Submit button.

5. That's it.

I also had the same problem. When I tried to register at www.tataindicom.com I get "incorrect number or email' / 'number does not exist" error message. Whenever I tried to register at this site, I get the same message. I don't know why this is happening. Then after some times when I again try to register, I able to successfully register at that site. I think problem from there has been solved and that's why I didn't get that error message. You also try this again.

From your information it seems that you are using Firefox or opera browser to register at the www.tataindicom.com and that's why you are getting such type of problem. I also had the same problem. Then administrator of tata indicom tell me to use Internet explorer to register at their site. When I use IE to register, I able to do this. I think you also use Internet explorer to register at www.tataindicom.com site.