Thread: Unlimited STD calling addon pack

Unlimited STD calling addon pack

I have a Tata Indicom mobile connection and looking for the unlimited STD calling packs. Is there any unlimited STD calling packs available from the Tata indicom. I live in the Orrisa and i have to call a lot to the other states of India which costs a lot. That is why i am looking for the STD packs which will save some money for me. So if anybody knows about the unlimited STD calling addon pack from Tata Indicom then provide the information over here.

Re: Unlimited STD calling addon pack

There are some of the STD calling packs are available from the Tata Indicom but i dont think that there is any unlimited STD calling pack is launched by the Tata Indicom. There is a Cap Honest 450 Plan in which you will get the 2000 minutes free calling but only on the Tata Indicom to Tata Indicom mobile phone in the country.

The Tata Indicom has launched the scheme called the 'Freedom Call Voucher' and it is available for the prepaid customers only. In this you will have to purchase the card of Rs 325 which will be having the talk time of Rs 150 and it will be valid for the 30 days. You can make unlimited free calls to the Tata mobiles and the Tata landlines. But for other networks you will be charged 49 paise for mobiles and 99 paise for landlines.

I think you should contact the Tata Indicom customer care because they keeps on launching the new plans every day, every week and every month. So they can only provide you the proper information regarding the Unlimited STD calling packs that they can offer you. So contact to the nearest customer service center of the Tata Indicom.

You have mentioned that you stay in the Orrisa. So i think Tata Indicom has launched the unlimited STD calling pack in Orrisa state recently. For this you will have to recharge with the STV 699 recharge coupon. After that you will be able to call unlimited local and the STD calls to TTSL/TTML Network in whole country. This offer will be valid for 3o days.