Thread: May I help you - Reliance wired Broadband

May I help you - Reliance wired Broadband

Hi,
    I have got this message from reliance where I need some response on the same. The messages status that there some issues going with the service. They have asked for some queries in written and provide the solution. I am facing Internet issue in my home and there is no fix yet. I had launched a complain regarding this and waiting back for their response.

Re: May I help you - Reliance wired Broadband

I had heard this same from my friends. He said that Reliance is going to provide more new nicer plans in competition with Airtel. The new high speed Internet plans will take some time to come in the market. What I know about this plans are that Reliance is going to offers 300 kbps connection on Rs. 499, 600 kbps connection on Rs. 749 and 1000 kbps connection on Rs. 999.

I had found that Reliance is providing a wimax connection as the wireline internet. I had used reliance before but I had changed the same to other service as I moved. But I stay at Banglore and want to switch back to Reliance. I had gone through some issues on the broadband setup and will wait for some response. Here I am quiet interested in Wimax connection.

I am using a Wimax service from Reliance. I had found that I am not getting a good upload speed on 400 kbps connection which is not so good. My upload speed has limited to 260 kbps connection. I had tired several conversation with the customer care departments but still I am not able to get the proper upload speed on the same. This is really not satisfactory.

I had too face a similar issue where my connection is not working properly from last couple of days. I kept calling the broadband department and nothing is done yet. The service sometime is really bad, forget about the upcoming plan. This week my whole schedule is wasted due to this. I will still get some response next week and hopefully the matter will get fixed soon.

It takes time to fix such matter, might be due to traffic. I have a router issue on my Internet where at last instead letting the guy reach my end I visit the gallery and exchanged the same. Now it works. I am planning to shift to airtel a standby. My work is entirely based on internet and cannot get the risk of again letting my service down. This is actual loss to me.