Thread: Airtel IPTV: Wi-fi connectivity problems after IPTV

Airtel IPTV: Wi-fi connectivity problems after IPTV

Hello. I have Airtel Iptv connection established to my TV set. The problem is that I face frequently the wireless connectivity problem. I have no idea for the thing but it would be a great help if you can help me out. The Airtel service people changed the router but still its the same. I still face the connectivity issues. Help will be appreciated. It would be great. Thank you.

Re: Airtel IPTV: Wi-fi connectivity problems after IPTV

The problem that you face is basically been the reason with the connection. It could be that the IP address that is been assigned may not be proper or may have been changed of some issue. So in order to make the things work out well you need to reassign the ip address and thus make the change that is needed. Hope you may not face the problem again then of wireless connectivity.

There is a possibility that the IPTV or the SettopBox may have some problem. You need to check out for the same. Get it services from the manufacturer or to the dealer through which you got the connection. It may get replaced under warranty. This can be the reason for all such problems so do check out for the thing. I hope this may help and get the issue to be sorted.

Even I use to face the same problem. I found a solution for the same. The problem is basically with the DHCP server. As it was set to automatic DNS. Instead of auto I selected manual and fed the Primary and secondary DNS as given by airtel. So do make the necessary and required changes you will get to better conclusion.

Contact to the support service that may help in making the issue to sort out. It would help you out well. Do check out for the ting. The technical support of the Airtel would then make the issue to be sorted. I hope tis may then make the problem that you are facing to be removed. Do look out for the thing. It will be done.