Thread: Tata Sky DTH: Online Registration - Recharge Questions

Tata Sky DTH: Online Registration - Recharge Questions

Hello. I have a TATA SKY attached to the system. There are some queries which I want to get answers to the same. Please help. 1) Can I register in any name other than the one used for Tata Sky that is registered. Can I have a account for all Tata Sky STB's. 3) How easy is it to pay online? 4) Can I choose online the packages. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Tata Sky DTH: Online Registration - Recharge Questions

Well as you want to know whether you can use different name other than the one you used for registration then the answer is NO. This is because name registered with your Subscriber ID will be used. However, for logging in u need to use the subscriber ID. so it is not possible for u to use different name for the thing. Also for your second query you cannot have an account for Tata sky stb as each stb has different subscriber ID. The other two query i am not sure about.

The above given solution for the first two query that you have is absolutely correct. Other than the two as you need to know whether you it is easy to pay online and register then the answer is that it is absolutely easy all you need to do is enter few details and get it registered while for payment you need to just follow the link by clicking it MyTataSky.

You may absolutely use different packages for different TV's depending on registration for the same. Its very simple. Checkout for the website that is been mentioned above. You may get the complete details for the thing. As you subscribe you get a registration id and password. Follow out the process by logging in. This will help.

It is not necessary that you may not use a single account for different stb. I have 3 STB and it is been used with single account. I use the unique subscriber ID for all the 3. It is not that you cannot use. Do check out. I use only one unique ID for all the STB's. I hope this may work for you as well. Do look out.