Thread: Airtel, BSNL and MTNL double Speeds, When will Reliance change?

Airtel, BSNL and MTNL double Speeds, When will Reliance change?

Hello I have a desktop machine and I have connected the system with Reliance service for internet connection. The things is that the current plan I am having is of 1499 1mbps unlimited. I was wondering that when would reliance make the upgradation to double the speed in same plan. That is the connection speed of 2Mbps. I hope to get the plan implement soon. Is there any such things to be implemented? Help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Airtel, BSNL and MTNL double Speeds, When will Reliance change?

Sooner after the other N/w provider triples their B/W
    ASUS M4A78EM/1394| AMD 720 X3| ADATA 2GB| PSU 450WATT| WIN XP| ASUS 3D* LED 23"| HDD 160GB + 320GB

It would be better that you check out by calling or contacting the customer care number. They will let you know for the future plans that may be recommended or able to work out for the thing. It is essential that you check out for the same and then let to a conclusion. I hope this will make the things to work out well.

Reliance have no such plans as for now of doubling the speed for the same plan. Mtnl and other services have implemented the same but not reliance. They may take more time for implementation. I have contacted the customer and they told that they will let us know as the plan may be to implement. So for the information it is essential that you check out for the same. I hope this will help.

Try to use other service for more proper ailment that is needed by you As you need double speed for the plan. There are many more such plans for good speed at reasonable rate on MTNL. You can switch to MTNL for better internet connection speed. Do check out for the same. I hope you will be very much satisfied with the same. So do look out.

MTNL has lot of disconnection problems. You have to check out for other Tata communication internet service. You may then make the use of certain service for better speed. So do check out for the plans and schemes that TATA provide. You may then get to a better conclusion. Reliance provides good bandwidth wit no disconnection problems. Hope they may implement he double speed plan soon.