Thread: what is airtel broadband customer care number for non airtel broadband users

what is airtel broadband customer care number for non airtel broadband users

I have recently settled in Mumbai and i want to go for the airtel Broadband connection Since one of Airtel broadband plan suits my needs. Please tell me how to get a new airtel broadband connection. Please tell me what is airtel broadband customer care number for non airtel broadband users. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: what is airtel broadband customer care number for non airtel broadband users

Try the number 44444121 or you can simply call Airtel customer care from any airtel prepaid or a postpaid mobile. You can simply get all the details regarding the plans and also regarding the formalities and also all the other information which you need for the broadband plan. Hope this helps you.

Re: what is airtel broadband customer care number for non airtel broadband users

For booking Airtel Broadband follow the steps which i have mentioned below:

1. Click the link http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect...nd+fixed+Line/
    2. A webpage will open in the right side you can see that there is a box labelled as "Need a Broadband Connection"
    3. Fill in all the details properly
    4. Airtel executive will all you and clear all your doubts.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I would suggest you to go for Tata Indicom Broadband because Tata Indicom Broad 2.0 is a technology that delivers super fast, secure and reliable internet to your home. You can surf web sites, shop online, play games, download music, podcasts, exchange heavy files, watch movies and much more at true Broadband speeds.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Rush to the nearby airtel gallery in order to get a new broadband connection. If you want you can also ask a mobile sim card vendor the address of a franchisee for more details on this try the link below the address of the Airtel broadband office is also mentioned in it.
    Airtel Broadband Customer Care
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter