Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlock new idea 3g netsetter huawei e1550

Unlock new idea 3g netsetter huawei e1550

Hi folks,
    I want some instructions from you guys so that I can unlock new idea 3g netsetter huawei e1550. Do anyone hanging out there know how to unlock this. Really want to unlock, so please help me soon as possible.
    Technology is a way of organizing the universe so that man doesn't have to experience it.-- Max Frisch 1911 -1991

Re: Unlock new idea 3g netsetter huawei e1550

I am thinking that you want to do the firmware update and unlock-key. But for that you will have to provide the Model (which you did) with an IMEI. I think you know the meaning of locked dongles. That means that dongles locked for using one career which you bought the modem.

I am having the Huawei U7510 mobile phone features a 2 mega pixel camera and has 2.8 inch TFT touchscreen with 256k colors. BSNL's Huawei U7510 is 108 × 56x13.8 mm in dimensions. Supports Its 1000 entries phone book and photocall. It comes in blue and violet colors and Supports Google Maps , Skype, MSN integration, voice memo and a T9 application. It Operates on standard battery. You can unlock that easily just by calling the customer care.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) has Launched 7510 U Huawei 3G mobile in Tamil Nadu as an Effort to Promote 3G mobile services in the state. Along with this smartphone, the company has a number of Offered Also lucrative free like video calling plans for local and STD Both with a free internet or 3G data usage and free talk time offers.

SIM Lock - 3G NetSetter is being launched with a unique SIM Lock functionality wherein the first SIM inserted in the device will be locked with the particular NetSetter device, this will help idea mobile address current issues like subscribers not using bundled SIMs and using SIM cards with mobile GPRS plan etc. Hope that you will get some help from this post.

According to me, remote unlocking is not possible in k3565(3G), E1550(3G) and also in EG162G after 10 attempts. If you want to unlock, then you should send the modem to company's address via courier service. They are the only team that can unlock it and also it will not effect any performance of the modem.

plz tell me how i can unlocked my idea usb modem??

If you will search for the solution you will get many website that provides that kind of services but i won't suggest for the same. This is like hacking or can damage your idea usb modem. So better contact the customer care of Idea and they will assist you if its possible.

i can give u software to unlock this device for free

Tension free Guranteed
    *no sim change problem
    *no puk request activation
    *change sims freely
    *no bug 100%unlock gurantee[money back]
    unlock from us and expand ur business

JILANI123 Guest

i have 100% unlock solution if you want solution

You will have to download a tool called usb unlocker that will unlock the idea usb modem, search it on the web and download it. After that you have to edit file called deviceinfo.xml file to unlock idea that uses huawei eg162g data card. Usually this kinda practise can cost your idea modem not to work, so do it on your own risk.

HI,

This is Gaurav and I am using Idea netsetter data card with below mentioned details please help me if u can to unlock the same.

The required IMEI No is : 359945036398959
    USB dongle Model No. : HUAWEI E1550

Regards,
    Gaurav Soni

Thanks for the software but I am unable to unlock the same. Getting error message when trying to unlock the same.
    If possible please provide me the steps to follow the unlock procedure or giveme your no. so that i can call you to fix the issue.

I will be very greatfull to you for this.

Hey thanks for the information. Will check it out for the same and look out whether it works. I guess it will be also very helpful for the people who may be looking out for the thing and not able to sort out. Hope this solution works.

• Download the files for huawei code tool by searching.
    • Extract DOM CALC.rar in a folder and run "Huawei Modem Unlock.exe" input your IMEI Press Calculate to get Flash Code. Note it Down.
    • Extract "Firmware.zip" in a folder Run "E155XUpdate_11.608.13.02.00.B418.exe" it will ask password input Flash Code you Noted in previous step complete you firmware update.
    • Extract Video_MMS_Dashboard.rar in a folder Run "HUAWEI UTPS11.302.09.06.209.exe" it will update your dashboard and enable you to make Calls.

HI,

This is Sunit and I am using Idea netsetter huawei eg162g data card with below mentioned details please help me if u can to unlock the same.

The required IMEI No is : 353474029812849
    USB dongle Model No. : HUAWEI EG162G

Regards,
    Sunit Mishra

Here is a way for that. For unlocking the usb modem you will first need to get the IMEI number and the second you need is a software for unlocking the same. I had attached the same below. Download them and try out. You have to first search for Huwaei 3G Netsetter unocker. First run the software and put the IMEI number in that. Then it will detect the usb modem and press unlock for the same.

Hey buddy can u send mre the step by step procedure and the related software

i am bugghing myself since a month

so plzzzzzzz help me unlock my idea modem

plzzzzzz do me this favour

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast