Thread: Broadband Scheduler Free Scheduler Software for BSNL Dataone night download

Broadband Scheduler Free Scheduler Software for BSNL Dataone night download

Hi friends , i have recently migrated from mtnl economy plan to a new broadband plan with unlimited broadband plan. Since i can download unlimited in the night time that is between 12.00 am to 8.00 am. It is quiet difficult to download at that time since i sleep early at night around 11.00 pm . Is there any software present which will help me to scehdule my download before i go to sleep. I have heard of download scheduler software. Where can i get download scheduler for free

Re: Broadband Scheduler Free Scheduler Software for BSNL Dataone night download

Broadband scheduler will help you in this matter to get rid of this application it alows the user to set when the computer will automatically start the Broadband connection and also start downloading with the help of some download applications uTorrent or bitTorret or any simir software that mey be installed on your system.
    by using other download applications like uTorrent, BitTorrent, FlashGet and other download manger software.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you cannot download during the night time then it is totally worthless to be subscribed for this internet broadband plan. If you cannot wake up at night time then try to set an alarm for this purpose. If you are not able to do this then i will suggest you to change your broadband plan since you cannot take the benefit from this.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Thanks for replying me the concept of the Broadband Scheduler appears quiet interesting to me can you tell me from where can i download this broadband scheduler application also if possible i would like to know further features and specification of this application. If possible also mentioned the initial procedure to set the broadband scheduler.

Some of the feature of the broadband scheduler are mentioned below:

• Windows Vista and Windows 7 support.
    • x86 and x64 bit OS Compatibility.
    • Initial setup is not required.
    • All user settings are catchable.
    • User Interface Changed.

Download it from this link Broadband scheduler
    Last edited by Broad-Man; 23-04-2010 at 12:41 AM.

Follow the steps which i have mentioned below in order to set the task scheduler to download the file.

1. Go to the BroadBand Scheduler folder
    2. Now Open the file BroadBand Scheduler.exe.config using the notepad application and edit the same.
    3. Search for key named as DailUpConnection replace this key value with the connection name.
    4. Similarly search the key named as NetworkConnetionName and replace it with your Local Area Adapter Connection name as mentioned in your Network Connections folder.
    5. Apply the settings and close the window.
    Last edited by techman; 23-04-2010 at 12:39 AM.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter