Thread: Easy & Faster way to connect DishTV with "CALL ME" service

Easy & Faster way to connect DishTV with "CALL ME" service

Hi friends,
    I am having some issues while calling to the "CALL ME" service of the DishTV. I want to know some way so that I can connect to it is faster way. Also the method is very tedious, so provide me some simple way. In short, I want to know about the easy & faster way to connect DishTV with "CALL ME" service. Hope that someone over there would have understood what I want.!? So please provide the necessary information.

Re: Easy & Faster way to connect DishTV with "CALL ME" service

You should know that now there is good chance for you to get connected to the DishTV with "CALL ME" service in easier and faster way. That they have introduced a very good Service "Call Me", So that its very easy for all dishtv customer to connect/ or Reach Dishtv in faster way. For doing that you have to just SMS on DISHTV CALLME to 57575.

That's absolutely right that you can connect the DishTV with "CALL ME" service by sending SMS to DISHTV CALLME to 57575. But the only thing that you should do that only with your registered mobile number, and you will get a call back promptly from DishTV.

That's the good option for connecting the DishTV with call me service. Now its a very faster and easy way of connectivity with Dishtv and even more fastere then calling to customer care and wait for your call to connect to customer care.

I am glad to know that there are some steps taken by the DishTV. But I don't know more about it. Do we still have to go through the unnecessary formalities in this method.?? Because I hate wasting time on the silly things and even after that the query remains uncompleted. So it would be better that they start some good servicing.