Thread: Universal Remote on Airtel IPTV

Universal Remote on Airtel IPTV

Hello everyone,
    I have recently got the Airtel Connection. The person that came for an installation told me that there are chances of universal remotes upcoming in the next few months. He also added that they will replace the existing one. I was not sure about that and thought that you guys would know it. Now I am just hoping that it should be true about the Universal Remote on Airtel IPTV.!!

Re: Universal Remote on Airtel IPTV

You should know that Airtel brought you the magical universal remote so that you can enjoy watching TV with just one remote. Your Set-Top Box comes with state of the art MPEG4 with DVB S2 technology and receives the signals through your Dish Antenna and then sends them to your television. By using that you can have complete control of your entertainment experience with the on-screen Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).

Revolutionary universal remote control. If you are tired of having thousands of controls, one for each device, you will find the solution to this universal remote control that brings together into one, apply for 8 player models, TV and channels. This command will not have trouble finding it because its size is like a big foot, it also has illuminated keys in the dark to be able to change with greater ease.There is an integrated system of automatic disconnection of the device you're using, schedule a time and disconnect the remote TV or DVD. It also has a search for channels automatically saved, so you wont have to spend hours stocking each channel.

According to me it would convenient to meeting rooms where there are several devices for home, you can take it anywhere where you need to gather several remotes into one. Pleasant for children and people with low visibility because of its size and design allows greater convenience in handling. In the event that you have a physical or virtual display can take the product to attract new customers and showcase a whole more attractive.

Remote Control: TV REMOTE CONTROL FOR SAMSUNG SAM100 Satycon 1260043 compatible with universal remote control SAMSUNG brand TV.

Remote Control: TV REMOTE CONTROL FOR SONY Universal Remote 1260044 SON100 Satycon consistent with the brand TV SONY.