Thread: Tata Indicom Photon Plus Fair Usage Policy

Tata Indicom Photon Plus Fair Usage Policy

Hello friends,
    I am staying at Chennai. I have just came to know that the TATA has launched Photon Plus Fair Usage Policy recently. I was not having much idea about it, so I thought that you guys could be helpful in that topic. Please tell me more about the Tata Indicom Photon Plus Fair Usage Policy. Hoping that someone will help me soon.!!

Re: Tata Indicom Photon Plus Fair Usage Policy

I think that the following chart would be useful for you to check the tariffs of the Tata Indicom Photon Plus.

According to me the main advantage of the fair usage policy is for the unlimited downloads. I also think that all Unlimited plans have a fair usage clause of 15 GB, post which additional usage rate will be Re 1 /MB, which is also described in the chart that is posted by the 'Broad-Man' (at the bottom). It has become necessary for anyone going for an unlimited package to know what the fair usage policy of the company is.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I think that you got what you wanted. You should also know about the Acision Business Tools. The analysis of data in real time using Acision Business Tools will allow us to provide more effective customer service. Today, all businesses that operate in real time using predictive technology methods, leading the way to win the satisfaction and loyalty customers. When we were looking for a partner for the deployment of messaging solutions in our GSM network, we were confident that Acision was the right technology partner to replicate the success we have achieved using your tools on our CDMA network.

It should be considered that decision of almost all the ISP’s to stick on to “fair usage” policies which flies in the face of fair access. The spectrum is public property and you are just adding value to it. Tata Teleservices Limited is one of the leading private providers of telecommunications services in India, with presence in 22 telecom circles in the country. The company offers integrated telecom solutions to its customers under the brand Tata Indicom, Tata DOCOMO, Virgin Mobile, Tata and Tata Walky Photon, and uses CDMA and GSM technology platforms for their wireless networks. You don’t effectively own the spectrum in the sense that till the time your licensce expires, you are most welcome to make profits resulting thereof.

I am having a doubt.!! I was having the old plan of Rs. 1500 in which I can download unlimited data. Does this mean that people who are using that old plan don't have the data caps..???? Please reply me for this.!! Because I have already downloaded stuff of more than 30 GB in 3 weeks.

I think that you have to worry about the downloaded stuff. Because I think that even the older plans were having the data caps so that you will have to pay for the size that you exceed than the 15 GB. It is very unlucky but I hope that there should not such caps for older plans.!!