Thread: Extremely Pathetic State of Customer Service at MTNL

Extremely Pathetic State of Customer Service at MTNL

My broadband connection is not working since last one weeks. I have complained a number of times to the MTNL customer service they provided multiple docket numbers and nothing else

After about two three weeks ago it again gets disconnected and i had complained them a number of times and yet none of the mtnl personnel came hear to solve this problem yet Please guide me in this matter tell me how can i get my broadband working again the Extremely Pathetic State of Customer Service at MTNL.

Re: Extremely Pathetic State of Customer Service at MTNL

Yeah really the Customer Service at MTNL is pathetic and i had also faced this problem a number of times when my broadband connection got down but after a few days one man turned up and called me and he told me to follow some instructions and then after following the instructions i got my broadband connection working again.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I think that you should go to the MTNL office and try complaining there Because after you complaint there they should resolve your problem manually since when you complain at the customer service these complaints take time and then they are assigned in the order the complaints were received.
    Whereas a manual complaint is given much more importance then the complaint which is registered via the landline.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Have you tried taking an online help in order to resolve this problem it appears as you have not hence i will suggest you to call the customer service and then follow the instructions of the IVRS then after selecting the appropriate language press 3 button from your landline telephone to get manual instruction so that you can solve this issue.

I will suggest you to rush to the nearest MTNL office and try to complaint to the higher authority regarding your broadband failure. As far as i know when you complaint to a higher authority your problem will be solved within 24 hours. I had experienced such cases and solved these as mentioned here.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Are you sure whether your router is working properly if yes then i will suggest you to give a written complaint and get it dispatched at the mtnl office and after getting it dispatched register a case against Mtnl in consumer forums

where you need to submit this dispatched letter and the previous docket / complaint numbers. You can also ask for a compensation.