Thread: Airtel Blocking VoIP Services?

Airtel Blocking VoIP Services?

HI, I am using the VOIP ATA with Gizmo Project and it is not having any type of problem with that. But, from few days I am getting the problem of the dial tone for my phone which is having the VOIP ATA plugged in. Can you please tell me what is the problem. I am not able to get that. If you are having any suggestion on this of if you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Airtel Blocking VoIP Services?

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the checking for the Voip connection. You need to ask them whether they are resting the packet for your VOIP. So, simply call them and ask them for your problem. Or you can simply make use of the Network Monitor Plugin for your connection checking. It will simply give you details for your problem. So, simply check out that and get the solution for your problem.

Hey, I am also facing the same problem. I have tried to call to Customer Care and won't get any kind of solution for it, as they are not taking my call. I am not having any type of solution for this problem. So, if you are having any details for this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to search the solution for that on internet, but there is not a single solution available.

Hello, I have heard that such sort of problem may occur if you are making use of the Static IP. I don't have more details about it, but If you are making use of the Static IP, then simply make use of the any other which is dynamic one and check whether you are getting your problem solved or not. It will simply solve your problem. So, just make use of that and solve your problem.

Hello, for getting the solution and details for your problem, it is necessary to call to the Airtel customer care and then only you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply make use of that and get the problem solved by making use of the technical help which is provided by the Airtel and you will able to get the solution for your problem.