Thread: Planning to take a 1 Mbps Reliance Broadnet Connection

Planning to take a 1 Mbps Reliance Broadnet Connection

I have setup a new assembled desktop configuration at my place. I require an internet connection for the same. My system has Windows 7 operating system and Intel core i3 processor. It has 512 MB ATI Radeon graphics card. I am looking to get Reliance internet connection with 1.2 Mbps speed. Need suggestion for this.

Re: Planning to take a 1 Mbps Reliance Broadnet Connection

If you are looking for a Reliance internet connection with speed close to 1 Mbps then I would suggest you to check out the Zoom-1 Mbps plan. This plan does provides unlimited download throughout 24 hours. It has download speed of 1Mbps and a rental of Rs 1499. This is not a wireless connection and is provided via a router. For more details you may have visit to the nearest Reliance office.

There are a number of internet service providers now a days which will provide you internet connection at a variable combination of speed and rental. Of these the Reliance Broadband is very good option. The download is noted very rarely. Also it does not supports any traffic shaping as with Tata Indicom blocking Torrents and Rapidshare.

Reliance does assures you to provide some really exiting internet connection plans but the support provider after the internet connection is really a loss. The plans are well designed as per cost. But in case your internet connection is down and you are looking for any assistance from the customer care then you will hardly get any. Also in case your router goes bad only you will be blamed for it whatever may be the reason. So I suggest you to have a look at plans from some other internet service providers as well.

My recommendation is that you probably g for the MTNL internet connection rather than Reliance if you are looking for wired connection. MTNL has more feasible plans as compared to Reliance and the technical support is also more helpful than Reliance. The net usually steps for almost all the time and even in peak hours the internet speed is not affected at all. I myself am using MTNL and I am very much satisfied with it. You may try the Rs. 999 per month plan for unlimited download at a speed of 1Mbps.

jameandrew Guest

I would recommend you to go with Hathway.recently they have launched a new 1mbps unlimited plan called Expressway 1024 for just rs 1100 including taxes.I am very much satisfied with their service so if hathway is in your area then go for it.I am still waiting for the day when we will get 4mbps unlimited plan for rs1100 hopefully within a year or two our dream will come true.