Thread: Photon + Unlimited Plan

Photon + Unlimited Plan

Last week at my office there was a promotional event by Tata Indicom for Photon plus internet connection. There were providing some valuable useful plans for all the employees of our company. I took a plan wherein I was given a modem at Rs. 2,000/- and a plan for unlimited download for Rs. 1,300 /- The question I wanted to ask is that what is the maximum download limit for this connection. I have no details on it.

Re: Photon + Unlimited Plan

Have checked it on any brochure provided to you during the promotional event. If not check with the nearest Tata Indicom customer care center or browse online on the Tata Indicom website to check for the tariff plans. But since you have got a promotional plan it is not bound to be present on the website. So I guess you would have to talk to the customer care representative.

Tata Indicom has also done a promotional invent in our organization as well and also provided some promotional plan to all the organizational workers. As far I my knowledge goes I believe according to the Fair Access Policy Tata Indicom does provides a download limit of around 15 GB. But still I would advise you to have a referral done from the Tata Indicom help desk.

You can have a look at the tariff plan at Tata Photon Plus Prepaid Service. I am not aware of any unlimited download provided. But I suggest you to check the actual charge for your plan. Check if it is a promotional plan which would only last for a month. I had a promotional plan from Tata Indicom also which was only for a month and then all the charges were imposed as usual.

All promotional package have a definite time period for which all the offers are valid. So keep a check of all the details provided. For Tata Indicom there is a download limit for 15 gigs but for promotional package it may be more than that. But after the promotional period expires you may integrated on a regular plan which may happen without your concern.