Thread: Tata Indicom Photon Plus: usage check

Tata Indicom Photon Plus: usage check

I have a new Tata Photon Plus Infinity 384 PLUS internet connection set up for my newly purchased Dell Vostro V13 laptop. I have never used any internet connection at my place prior to this so I am not aware of all its functionality. I wanted to know how can I check my usage so the that I can keep a track of all my usage? There has been no one from the ISP turned out at my place after the initial setup.

Re: Tata Indicom Photon Plus: usage check

You will have been provided with your unique username and password for the Tata Photon Plus plan. Most of all the internet service provider gives its customer all the details of the usage online by verifying the provided username and passwords. So check if you were provided any username and password for the same.

Browse to the Tata Indicom website and fill in the username and password that was provided to you at the time of the internet connection. I have a Tata Indicom connection at my home and I all check my daily internet usage with the provided login details for me. Also this will let you know when and how much usage was done. So always keep your Tata Indicom login details handy.

Tata Indicom Photon Plus: username and password missing

I was not provided any username or password. I have checked but there I fail to find any. Is it provided with any papers? It could be I have probably miss placed it. How can I get it back? DO I have to pay to get it back or get a new username and password. What procedure do I have to follow. Please help me.

Incase you have lost or miss placed or have forgotten your login information for Tata Indicom internet connection there is not extra charge to get it back. if you have the contact of your local Tata Indicom area manager, then you may call him up to assist you. Or else you can always contact the customer care to ask for the assistance to get your login information.