Thread: Using Huawei E1820 Mobile Broadband freezes my Windows 7

Using Huawei E1820 Mobile Broadband freezes my Windows 7

Hello to everyone. I am getting quiet different problem. I am making use of the Huawei E1820 mobile broadband which is having 21 Mbps speed on my laptop of Toshiba Satellite model A300-1MC. I am making use of the Windows 7 ultimate edition. I am getting problem as when I make use of the Internet thrugh my device Huawei E1820 ti gives me problem. My computer starts to freeze and I am not able to get the solution. And this problem occurs after some time. I am not able to get the solution for it. If you are having any solution then please reply me.

Re: Using Huawei E1820 Mobile Broadband freezes my Windows 7

Hello, It may possible that you are getting the problem due to the problem due to the infection of the virus in your laptop. If you make use of the removal solution for the virus then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, I would simply suggest you to make use of any good antivirus application and then scan your computer. You will get solution.

Re: Using Huawei E1820 Mobile Broadband Freezes my Windows 7

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. When I try to access the internet with the help of the Mobile Broadband on my computer, it simply freezes my computer. I am not able to get solution. I have tried to scan my computer, but it is not giving me any solution. I am not having any kind of virus infection. So, if you are having any other solution then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, You must need to checkout your drivers for your mobile broadband, as it may possible that due to the problem in your mobile then you must need to make use of the any other driver and get your problem solved. So, I would suggest you to make use of the driver and get the solution. You must need to make use of the new driver or you can simply update your older one.

Hello, It is required that you must need to make use of the setup of the mobile broadband then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is needed to make use of the setup which is related to your windows 7 then only you will able to get the solution for your problem. You must need to make use of it. You will able to get the solution.

It may be that the 3G modem is consuming more power from your USB port than intended