Thread: Migration from prepaid to postpaid connection

Migration from prepaid to postpaid connection

Hello Friend,

I am using Tata Indicom Prepaid service from one year. I want to migrate this prepaid connection into the postpaid connection. I don't know this type of connection migration is possible or not. What do you think is it possible to Migrate from prepaid to postpaid connection? Please don't hesitate to let me know your opinion about this issue. Your any help would be greatly appreciable. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Migration from prepaid to postpaid connection

I don't have any idea about the Tata Indicom Prepaid connection migration. But I did the migration for prepaid connection to prepaid connection for may Airtel SIM. This process didn't cost anything for me. Most of the network service provides free migration service. I think you also won't get charged for the connection migration into postpaid.

I suggest you to take help of customer care service. From there you will get the exact procedure to migrate prepaid connection into the postpaid connection. You will get the details about the charges for this connection migration. You can also try to visit the nearest gallery of the Tata Indicom. I hope this will definitely help you.

According to my information it is not possible to migrate the prepaid connection to the Postpaid connection. I also wanted to make the migration with my prepaid connection. But when I contacted to the customer care service, the told me that it is not possible migrate into the postpaid connection. Because of that I had to take new postpaid SIM card.

Hi friend,

I also want to migrate my prepaid connection into postpaid. For that I went to Tata Indicom shop and asked them if I could convert this connection to Prepaid connection. They said that this is not possible. After that I called up customer care and they said it is possible to convert the connection to Prepaid after I pay the instrument cost of Rs. 1000.

Dear Customer

Greeting from Tata Indicom!

With reference to your query in forums.techarena.in website, we would like to inform you that for pre paid to post paid migration, you will have to fill up a postpaid application form and migration form and provide the necessary documentation.

The documents that you would submit may be the photocopy of any of the below mentioned:

• Proof Of Identity - Driving License , Passport,Photo Credit Card,Voter ID Card , PAN Card , Arms license
    • Proof of Address - Credit card statement(last 2 months) , Passport , Property Tax Receipt , Ration Card , Telephone / Electricity Bill (last 2 months).
    For processing the same we request you to visit our nearest TVS / TVH and submit the necessary documents.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer care
    Tata Indicom