Thread: Is there any free 10GB usage plan in photon+ prepaid

Is there any free 10GB usage plan in photon+ prepaid

I have Dell laptop and using it with the Windows 7 operating system. I want to use Tata Photon+ broadband service which is a wireless internet service. Recently i came to know that they are providing free usage of 10GB on the activation of photon+ prepaid scheme which is applicable for the maharashtra customer. So if anybody knows about this plan then please forward me as i want to have this service with me to access internet.

Re: Is there any free 10GB usage plan in photon+ prepaid

As i have checked out all the plans which are available with the Tata Photon+ broadband service in prepaid, all the users can surf the internet 20 percent faster than other broadband services. Users can get attractive recharge vouchers to enjoy the service that offers up to 10GB free data usage. I have some of the latest offers which tata people give with to the prepaid users. The Recharge Vouchers are Rs. 200, Rs. 500, Rs.700, Rs. 850, Rs.1000 and Rs.1200. All the users will get a free data usage on these recharge vouchers with a validity of 30 days.
    Users will get
    250MB free usage on RC200, 650MB on RC500,
    1GB (1024MB) on RC700,
    2GB (2048MB) on RC850,
    4GB (4096MB) on RC1000,
    5GB (5120MB) on RC1200.

Users will also get 10 GB free data usage with every activation.
    If you want any of the related information then you can call on 1800 420 8282.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I think if you want the whole information on the new and the latest plans in tata photon+ prepaid then you can contact the customer care service and ask them to provide you the latest plans in prepaid and also you can visit the tataindicom service center near you and form there you can get the latest information on the plans face to face. So better to check with the service provider and not on the internet.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

You can also check it out the new prepaid plans that i have, Tata people have introduced four Photon+ prepaid plans for their users.
    New users can get Photon+ device for only Rs. 3500. Users also can enjoy other photon+ prepaid plans which are 1GB, 2GB, 5GB and 10GB. They will get free monthly usage with respective plan. For additional broadband usage the users will be charged Rs. 0.5 per MB. All these plans comes with 1 year validity. Users can choose recharge coupons like 1 GB pack for Rs.150, 2 GB pack for Rs.250, 5 GB pack for Rs.500 and night surf (11pm-7am) 10 GB pack for Rs.200.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Recently there was a plan of free 10gb usage which i have noticed that the tata people they has introduced a special offer for Tata Photon+ prepaid users. The users can avail all the 10GB free data usage on the valentine’s edition. With this offer the users can avail the downloading speed upto 3.1 Mbps and surf the internet 20 times faster than anyother. But there is problem that this offer is available in selected cities. I think you need to check it out with the customercare and confirm that this plan is available in maharashtra or not.

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that you can find the complete plan details in Tata Indicom website at http://www.tataphoton.com/tata-photon-plus-prepaid.aspx.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer care
    Tata Indicom