Thread: Can Photon+ work in pune

Can Photon+ work in pune

Hello friends,
    I have recently bought a new Tata Photon+ wireless broadband for accessing internet on my laptop. Now i am in Delhi and i am using this service here, i just wanted to know that can this photon+ work in some other city. After some days i have to go to Pune for some work and i just wanted the confirmation that can it work there. Can it work in broadband (HSIA) mode in Pune city. I have asked the customer care and inquired on the website but some say it is and some say that it is not available. Please help me about this confusion.

Re: Can Photon+ work in pune

As i have noticed that the TATA Teleservices Limited has launched the new TATA Photon+ in the Pune city. They have earlier launched it in the Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Kolhapur and Goa cities. This broadband service can be accessible by both of the USB Modems and the Routers. I think if you want to confirm the news of photon+ then you need to confirm it with the customercare and get the appropriate information on this topic.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

It is possible that you can use photon+ in pune and what i have seen that, after testing photon+ in two places Pune and Navi Mumbai, the service is unreliable. I noticed that the speeds were never consistent, the max speed was obtained in a 24 hour was at around 11pm which was 400+ KB/s. If you want to use your photon+ broadband in pune than you can be prepared for the speed issue which is suffered by most of the people in the pune city.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

It can oerk in pune as Tata Teleservices has introduced its Tata Photon+ broadband services in Pune. It is a mobile broadband service which is accessible via USB modems and routers. So if you want to use this servies in pune then you don't need to be worried, it can be used and if you want then you can go there and ask them to provide the serviced which are available in the pune city.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I think the best way to confirm the service in other city is to go there and then if you are facing some problem there just contact the customer care service and ask them to provide you the best medium of connectivity. As i have seen checked the news that the photon+ is introduced in pune city and you don't need to worry about that. And if you want to confirm it then you can visit the tata indicom store and from there just ask them to confirm you.

Dear Customer,

yes you can use the connection in Pune as Tata Indicom has recently launched the Photon+ services in Pune.

Thank You.