Thread: Where to download R World Handset Compatibility Chart

Where to download R World Handset Compatibility Chart

Hi,
    You guys might not the different application which can be purchased directly from RWorld. I have a reliance handset and I had browsed to some applications. When clicked the for installation I had found that they are not working and showing up that this phone does supports it. I need some information this. Where can I get a list of phone plus application that they support. I also need some information on Reliance App Store.

Re: Where to download R World Handset Compatibility Chart

Here I had managed to arrange a Handset Compatibility Chart for different range of reliance mobile phones. There is a zip file attached to the post which has a excel file in it. The file will give your information on different applications/applets that are available on R-World. You can just check your model compatible to what R-World application. This is very helpful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you want a list of application compatible you phone then you can visit the RelianceInfo Website. Under R World you can see certain categories where you can look up for your favorite application. You can see the specification of the same and checkout the compatibility settings before downloading the same. There is a similar file on the site. I hope you can find that out.

The Reliance App store which is called as R-Word has across 1250 Apps which are divided under 25 categories. That means you can imagine there are tons of applications for different usage. I prefer to go for games on my nokia mobile. Basically as you download the application you get aware about that the files is either support or not and you can skip the same.

Better use the online site for that. Go under your mobile model and check the specification first. You will find your relevant app support. There are numerous free application available on R-World for free try. You can get them install and check out the proper functioning. On the website you can also browse mobile model as per categories. Like if you click on internet you will those related models.