Thread: How to view BSNL bills online?

How to view BSNL bills online?

Hello people, I have small query and need your help in solving it. I have BSNL connection at my place. I have BSNL telephone and broadband connection. From past few months I have not received bills for BSNL telephone and broadband connection and therefore I want to know How to view BSNL bills online? as I am afraid that BSNL will terminate the connection considering it as defaulter case. So please people guide me through the procedure. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to view BSNL bills online?

To view and pay the bills online is very easy and convenient. All you have to do is visit the official website of BSNL. Now in the middle portion of the page, find and locate tab named as "Online Services" and click on it. A dropdown menu will appear, select "Pay Online Bill" and click on proceed. Now the system will ask you to register, enter the details and you will be able to pay the bill online. You can also download the bill in PDF format for your reference. Hope the post helps.

Thanks for replying to the post. I followed your instruction and visited the BSNL website. I clicked on the Online Services and then selected the Pay landline bill option but when the registeration form came up, it asked me for Unique ID. I dont know what Unique ID and how do I get it? Therefore it would be really helpful if anybody tells me what Unique ID is and how to get it?

Unique ID is the customer reference number which BSNL uses to validate the user accounts which register for payment of bills online. This is to keep track of all the online transactions. There are many ways in which you can get the Unique ID number. Unique ID number of the customer is printed on all the bills which are generated. Hence you can get unique ID number from referring the previous months bill. If you dont have the previous months bill, then you can contact the BSNL people and get the Unique ID number. Once you have the Unique ID, complete the registration and you will be able to pay the bill online.