Thread: Issue with BSNL EVDO Card

Issue with BSNL EVDO Card

I had recently bought BSNL EVDO Card and everything was working fine but from few days whenever i try to connect to Internet i gets connected but after sometime it automatically gets disconnect and after wards i am getting an error message as Generic Host for Win32 services not work and needs to be close, for more information i am using Windows XP install on Acer laptop.

Re: Issue with BSNL EVDO Card

If you are getting Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error then click on start go to run option and type regedit and then browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then click on select and then CurrentControlSet --> Services --> Browser -- > Parameters. Now find IsDomainMaster registry key and set it value to False and finally reboot your system for changes to get effected.

I have try to do made the changes in registry but still facing same issue, does anyone has any other solution part from this but if i try to use it on another computer then it working fine, I don't know whats the exact issue. I had also called up BSNl customer care they told me that it's working fine from there end.

It seems that there are some issue with your laptop because of which you are facing with your EVDO Card in that case i would suggest you to install a fresh copy of Operating system and then i am sure after which it will work fine and your connection would not get disconnect automatically. If you are still facing any issue then i would suggest you to take your laptop to BSNL center and show it to them.