Thread: How to activate NDNC on my phone.

How to activate NDNC on my phone.

Hi everybody,

I am vodafone mobile user from India. I have received daily 2-3 unwanted marketing call on my phone, I heard that there is call registry NDNC provided by telecoms provide avoid unwanted calls. Can anybody have any idea how can i activate on my mobile.

Re: How to activate NDNC on my phone.

You are a customer of vodafone , so you subscribe your request for NDNC registry by dial 1909 or SMS to 1909 with keywords ‘START DND’ for registration and ‘STOP DND‘ for de-registration. This will activate in 24 hours and after that you have not receive any phone calls from marketing and add company.

The National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC Registry) is setup to curb the Unsolicited Commercial Communication by TRAI . Basically telemarketing company informing about or soliciting or promoting any commercial transaction in relation to goods, investments or services to a subscriber. It is default service that will activate in your phone, If you do not want to receive that, you can registered with NDNC.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

How to activate NDNC on my phone.

NDNC Registry will create a database that have list of all telephone numbers of the subscribers who do not want to receive unsolicited messages. The telecom Service Provider shall upload the telephone number to the NDNC within 45 days of receipt. Then a telemarketer will have to verify their calling telephone numbers list with NDNC before making the call. If they call after that, they will charge as by defaulter telemarketing list and face government policies breaking term.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I am airtel customer and i will registered this service by calling 1909 that is toll free from airtel mobile or landline. I think airtel will also provide online form for register on Airtel’s Do Not Disturb list. The promotional calls and messages to my mobile had stopped within 45 days from registration. I have also received Unique Reference Number for my records. You can also file a complaint, if you are already registered on NDNC and continue to receive unsolicited calls. Thanks.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter