Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-12-2009

BSNL launches WiMax service

Hi users,

I heard that BSNL had launched WiMax service in rajasthan. I think Wimax have higher speed than broadband in internet, Can anybody send me the details about that what is plan and what the area they covered in rajasthan. Please reply. Thank you
Old 31-12-2009

BSNL has launched WiMax service in Rajasthan. This service is covered in Ajmer district. By this you will get a speed of 7 Mbps with in a range of 15 Kms. BSNL will help Internet users along with Government sectors for Video conference by this service. It will going on first phase , so it cover 1000 block headquarters across the country. Enjoy the service.
Old 31-12-2009

BSNL become first company in India to start wimax and wireless broadband services that announced a tariff starting with Rs 140 per month for rural areas. WiMax will allow users to get high speed Internet service without having to rely on telephone. But the price of this service for data downloads at huge speeds, is bound to go up.BSNL WiMax allows for Internet services within a 15 km radius using only one antenna.
Old 31-12-2009

I have just got a wimax connection this month. It is working like a broadband. I choose a plan of 256 kbps and getting downloading speed of 35 kbps and it is totally wireless. We can access this anywhere and any time. I do not need to configure like adsl router whichever last present in BSNL. Just plug ethernet cable to my system and browsing internet. Enjoy the service.
Old 31-12-2009

I enjoy the BSNL WIMAX service from last month . It have lots of benefits and got super the speed in Wi fi router. I download torrent movie at high speed takes time of 2 hours only. Its QoS mesh and smart antenna technology that will allow better utilization of the spectrum resources. Best of luck.
Old 01-01-2010

Re: BSNL launches WiMax service

Is it available in Kolkata ?

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,