Thread: Cannot get EDGE network

Cannot get EDGE network

Hello everyone, I was trying to activate the EDGE network a couple of days ago and it got activated just an hour ago. But, still I cannot get EDGE network. I cannot understand what the problem is. Has something gone wrong with the EDGE setup on my device? I do not know anyone using this EDGE network, so cannot discuss about the problem. If anyone has any idea, what is going on please help me with necessary solutions.

Re: Cannot get EDGE network

I had the same problem, when I had newly got into this "EDGE" network. According to me, if you cannot get EDGE network, then you may be at a place where there may be no EDGE coverage. I suggest you to move to some different location and then, look for the network. Make sure that you are at a place where there is a EDGE coverage. I guess your problem will be solved hopefully.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Hello again, I want to thank you for your reply. First of all, there is an EDGE coverage at my place. Then too, I tried moving to a different location where there is an EDGE coverage, but I still cannot get EDGE network. I guess that a great mistake has been taken place in my case. I appreciate any types of solutions with this problem. Thank you once again.

I think that there is something terribly wrong because of which you cannot get EDGE network. I also have an EDGE network and it got activated in just one hour. Taking two days to activate it is senseless. I suggest you to contact the officials, that is AT&T, since they will be able to provide some kind of technical support. You should have contacted them a long time ago, when you took two days for its activation.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I suppose that you cannot get EDGE network, since the network may be down or it may be critically overloaded. This may be the reason why it took two days for the activation of EDGE network on your device. I suggest you to keep patience as nothing is wrong from your side. The AT&T may probably fix this as soon as possible and you will also get rid of this problem.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

The same problem happened with me too. I was not able to get the EDGE network. Then, I took the device to the gallery and they just ejected the SIM and simply, inserted it again and the problem was solved. They said that many people had the same problem and it was resolved in this simple manner. Try it out, may be it will work in your case too.