Thread: Bypass BSNL Fair Usage Policy

Bypass BSNL Fair Usage Policy

While searching on net and I really got a fantastic news for BSNL users. You can bypass the fair usage policy of BSNL for your BSNL unlimited plan. If you are getting 4GB with 2mbps speed and after this only 256 kbps. The trick is that you guys do not need to end your session.
    Which means that you do not:
    1.Switch OFF the modem
    2.Restart modem
    3.power off system
    If your line is stable than you can download more than 4Gb. So the trick is not to let the session end.

Re: Bypass BSNL Fair Usage Policy

I don't think this will work and this will be difficult for most of the user to achieve this because of the poor line. The BSNL connection is getting frequently disconnected and BSNL dataone tend to drop connection on its own. So you will not be able to keep on same session for whole day. And one more thing does the fair usage policy restrict only the speed or the amount of data too.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I think this trick will not work because if the FUP(fair usage policy) comes on MTNL, the MTNL has put 6 hour auto-disconnection policy. Not sure about BSNL may work though. the problem is not with the speed but also download limit is main reason. have you try this. I am a new user of BSNL Broadband. And I take night plan. So provide detail information.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Do you know that the fair usage policy only applies to speed limit and not to the download. which means that if you have say 4GB @ 2mbps plan then you will get 2mbps download speed upto 4GB and after that you get 256hbps download speed but your download is not restricted. So this trick is going to work you people just need to have the stable line. And if you have MTNL connection then this will not work for them due to automatic disconnection.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

i even think that this trick will work but is is of no use for me. I come to know about this trick when I chose the ULF 1100 plans. This work only for 24 hours after your limit is crossed. I just restart my router when finish 4GB and downloaded continuously after that. But when 24 hrs is over the new IP gets allocated, which result in restart of connection and thus the speed get changed to 256kbps. so this will work but for not much long.
    Last edited by Broad-Man; 08-10-2010 at 09:00 PM.

As per my knowledge this trick has been for more than four months and I am doing it from two months. The BSNL guys have not yet fixed this issue and they are still sleeping. Even there is one more proxy trick if you are downloading from a site which has proxy IP address this will not come in your data transfer. You can try this trick to increase your download. Hope this will help you.