Thread: Don't Go for Reliance BIG TV

aneeeeshv Guest

Don't Go for Reliance BIG TV

BIG TV Service is bakwas...
    Complaint Number: 112287991, its been 30 days no one is ready to take responsibility.
    Smart Card Number: 200570615659.

I had recharged through IVR, my recharge amount gone to some other account of reliance. Now no one is taking that responsibility to solve this issue. Its their IVR BUG. Amount was 3400/-

Guys Please don't go for BIG TV, they are second government.
    After service more important.... I hope Reliance doesn't understand this.

Anish

Re: Don't Go for Reliance BIG TV

We must actually boycott this kind of service providers.. once they are not in the market they ll come to know what kind of sercvice they must give to customers.
    Worst Scenario is that when we call up they dont even bother to answer the calls.. bfore taking the service they ll give all false promise.. once you have taken it .. there is no one to hear your problem..
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Re: Don't Go for Reliance BIG TV

That's correct. I purchased a set top box in Jan and later in one month It started giving problem. I knew there was some hardware problem with the box. I called up reliance and they said they will replace the box. The fix an appointment and they didn't came the guy from the service provider called me and gave some tips and said try this. I said I tried all these things. Then that idiot from the service provider solved my case and closed it. Next day I called up and the customer care said your issue has been solved by the service provider. I shouted on them and then they raised another request for replacing the set top box. Any way they came after three days and replaced the set top box. They took the box out of a new box and I thought it is new. But later when I was dusting the box I found the box is old used one have some names scribbled on the top with pencil and VC numbers. I immediately called reliance and gave a complaint. The customer care people are over smart they said "The set top box is reliance property and you will get a used box in replacement only". I said excuse me you purchase a car and there is some defect and the company will give you a used car will you accept that. They said if you have any problem then only we can take complaint. They didn't even bothered to listen to me I kept quiet promising myself, never buy reliance big tv nor suggest any one to go for reliance big tv. I had a worst experience. Still living with the used, repaired set top box because the new one didn't work properly within 30days and customers have to suffer because of reliance.
    Smart card number : 20058325673

Friends DO NOT BUY RELIANCE BIG TV OR SUGGEST ANY FRIEND TO GO FOR RELIANCE BIG TV.